Any representative of the fair sex strives to preserve her youth and beauty as long as possible. It is the arms, as well as the neck, that are the true markers of a woman's aging. However, competent care, in addition to minimally invasive methods of injection therapy, such as plasma lifting or biorevitalization, helps to slow down changes due to age.
Age-related changes in the skin on the hands
Time spares no one. Who, if not women, knows this fact better than anyone. But why does the skin on the hands age faster than on the face or other areas of the body? The answer to this question is obvious: the hands are constantly exposed to various, often unfavorable, environmental influences:
- dryness and sun rays;
- frost and wind;
- cold and hot water;
- aggressive household chemicals and much more.
All these factors make the skin thin, dry, reddened, flaky, devoid of elasticity and firmness. And the past years leave their mark on them in the form of age spots and wrinkles. Due to the thinning of the layer of subcutaneous fat, tendons and veins become prominently visible. All this does not add attractiveness to the hands and good mood to their owner.
Injection techniques are a non-surgical way to return youth to your hands
But, according to aesthetic cosmetology, there are methods to slow down time. Regular professional treatments such as massages, chemical peels, paraffin therapy moisturize, nourish and restore the epidermis.
However, innovative non-surgical injection methods have a more pronounced and lasting effect:
- biorevitalization for hands, which consists in subcutaneous injections of drugs with hyaluronic acid. As a result, the skin is intensively rejuvenated, moisturized, lightened, and its turgor increased;
- mesotherapy involves the introduction into the upper layers of the epidermis of individual injections of meso-cocktails with vitamins, oligo-elements, plant extracts, organic acids. To improve the condition of integuments, their elasticity and strengthen the contours of the hands;
- Plasmolifting is based on the unique property of the patient's blood plasma, administered subcutaneously, purified and enriched with platelets, to intensively restore tissues. Thus, skin cells regenerate, their blood supply and metabolism improve, which has a positive effect on the appearance of the integument. They acquire a healthy color, become firm and elastic;
- lipofilling of the hands is a procedure for moving the patient's own fat removed from the places with its excess (abdomen, thighs, knees) to the area of the hands. Lipofilling not only corrects the appearance of the brushes, but also helps to smooth wrinkles, eliminate dryness and thinning of the skin.
But, do not forget about home care, without which all expensive procedures in a salon or clinic will have a one-time effect.
To begin with, you need to use daily hand cream with a composition suitable for age characteristics. Plus, all women from 20 to 99 years old will benefit from using the following home-based hand care methods:
- Baths with baking soda before going to bed (for 1 liter of water - 1 teaspoon of baking soda) followed by a moisturizer.
- Peeling with a self-made scrub. For example, from 1 spoons of coffee, honey and sour cream. Then a nourishing cream is always applied.
- Baths of chamomile, sage or calendula decoction will help with cracked skin.
- Regularly rubbing with lemon on intact skin will help whiten and even tone, and remove age spots.
- Wraps. A fat cream or oil is applied, thin plastic gloves on top, and then warm. It works great both for the night and for a couple of hours.
- Weekly hand masks will relieve dryness and give the skin elasticity. To do this, rub a mixture of glycerin, vitamin E and cosmetic oil into your hands and allow the beneficial composition to be absorbed.
- The composition of the hand cream must, without fail, include glycerin and vitamin E.
Professional sessions and beauty treatments at home will be incomplete without preventive hand care.
How to delay hand aging - prevention
Preventive measures will help to prolong the youthfulness and attractiveness of the hands:
- wash your hands with moisturizing soap with warm water, not hot water;
- Wipe your hands dry with a towel, and do not use a dryer;
- use gloves while washing dishes and any household chores;
- moisturize your hands with cream twice a day;
- in the summer, apply a protective cream against ultraviolet radiation, in the winter - from the cold;
- in the cold season - be sure to wear gloves.
Fading of the skin on the hands over time is irreversible. However, if you want to preserve the beauty and absence of laziness, you can always find available opportunities to maintain the health of the skin. And the Clinic of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery is always ready to offer rejuvenating, corrective non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to make the hands shine with freshness and attractiveness!