Diamond face polishing is a type of microdermabrasion (mechanical peeling). Procedure aims to perform peeling of keratinized layer of the epidermis. Due to this the minor defects are smoothed and the natural process of regeneration and rejuvenation starts.
The operation is carried out by a special device. Its probe is covered with dust from the smallest crystals obtained due to the processing of the laser. Depending on the treated zone the device can be used with a variety of nozzles. Their difference lies in abrasivity and size. The price is determined individually according to the complexity of the situation. You can find out how much microdermabrasion costs when visiting the cosmetician in our clinic in Poltava.
Features of diamond grinding
- Mechanical grinding is suitable for all skin types and can be conducted on the area of the decollete, face, neck, or any other zone.
- Deep cleansing can take place with different intensity. The strength and depth of impact is determined by the physician and is monitored during the procedure.
- There is no need for anesthesia while carrying out such an operation. There is no rehabilitation period.
- The diamond grinding is hypoallergic.
- It can be done at any time of the year.
- In accordance with the feedback from clients who have already decided on this procedure, your skin is completely updated already after 7 days.
The effectiveness of dermabrasion
The deep diamond cleaning allows to achieve the following results:
- Align and refresh the tone;
- Remove dead skin cells;
- Stimulate the process of the collagen and elastane synthesis , what leads to a rejuvenation;
- Perform correction of mimic wrinkles and fine scars;
- The narrowing of the pores and removing excess sebum;
- Reduces the contrast of pigment spots (similar to plasmolifting).
The course of microdermabrasion will make the skin young, radiant, tender, supple and elastic. Such a result is proved by the photos before and after the procedure from our patients, as well as by the numerous positive reviews.
Stages of micro-grinding:
- Preliminary stage The face is steamed (vaporized) before the procedure and a moisturizer is applied. Its surface becomes more pliable, which makes it possible to get the maximum effect.
- Peeling. The impurity and peeling are resolved under the influence of the device brushes with the diamond coated finish. The nozzles may vary at the discretion of the physician.
- Final stage The nourishing mask is applied to the face after the peeling. At this point, the epidermis absorbs the components of the mask actively, that is why it gives the maximum effect.
Contraindications to diamond micro-grinding
It may seem that the microdermabrasion is the cure-all solution for all cosmetic problems at an affordable price. However, even such a soft, gentle method has its contraindications:
- Tissue damage;
- Skin diseases;
- Autoimmune or inflammatory diseases;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Increased pigmentation;
- Pregnancy and breast feeding.
Rehabilitation, the result and the cost of micro-grinding in Ukraine
Depending on the depth of cleansing, the duration of the tissues recovery period ranges from 1 to 2 months. At this time, the medical supervision is optional, it is enough to follow the simple rules of care:
- During the first week you should limit the use of decorative cosmetics. Injury can also be caused by long-term staying outdoors.
- You should always use sunscreen.
- Within a month you should not attend sauna and solarium, refrain from excessive physical exertions, the appearance of sweat on the surface of the treated area will provoke inflammation.
The course of the diamond dermabrasion allows you to save the skin tightened and fresh for a long time, especially if you choose the cosmetic products correctly. Its efficiency is high and the price in Ukraine is significantly lower than the cost of the services of the plastic surgeon or contour plastics.
The specialists of our clinic have extensive experience in the peelings and other cosmetic procedures. The results of the work of our doctors can be estimated using the photos before and after the procedure and numerous clients' feedback. The cost depends on the complexity of the problem. In order to find out how much the session costs, fell free to contact our clinic in Poltava.