Defects of the skin is a problem that many of us face. The cause of its poor condition may include scars, keloids, acne, etc. It is difficult, and sometimes impossible to get rid of this without the help of a doctor. However, there is a method that is able to overcome this difficult task at low cost.
Types and features of dermabrasion
It is a modern technique of mechanical peeling, which consists of a layer-by-layer grinding. The depth of exposure to micro-grinding and its cost is determined individually in accordance with the cosmetological contraindications and aspects of the patient.
The operation promotes regeneration of cells of the face skin, old and damaged cells are replaced by new ones similar to the chemical peeling. Microdermabrasion activates the production of hyaluronic acid and compensates the lack of collagen fibers. If you do not have expressed concerns, and you want to achieve a fresh look as well as get rid of mimic wrinkles, you can use injections of hyaluronic acid.
There are 4 types of grinding:
- Microdermabrasion. This method is a kind of processing by means of the stream of microcrystals. The device gently affects the surface of the problem area, helps to get rid of small pits, scars and greasiness. You can get the information on how much the procedure costs by phone or by coming to our clinic in Poltava.
- Diamond grinding The pigmented spots, scars, traces of acne are eliminated under the mechanical action of diamond microparticles.
- Mechanical grinding. This is the most traumatic type of procedure. The damaged layers are removed by the special cutter. According to the patients, the operation is worth the result. The pigmentation spots and deep wrinkles disappear, the keloids are being flattened. In addition, the price of the procedure in Ukraine is considerably lower than the cost of plastic surgery. And the effect is huge for such a low price, it is something that you can make sure of if you take a look at the photos of our patients before and after the procedure.
When do I need mechanical grinding of the face
The method of mechanical dermabrasion is used to eliminate expressed scars. But it is not less effective in coping with other problems, such as:
- Pronounced freckles;
- Keloid scars;
- Deep mimic wrinkles;
Micro-grinding is contraindicated in the presence of the following disorders and diseases:
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Vascular, cardiac, kidney failures;
- Complexity in healing burns;
- Intolerance to the components of the abrasive substances;
- Skin diseases;
- Inflammatory process in the place of impact;
The rehabilitation and the result
The recovery period of tissues depends on its individual features, the equipment in use and the type of procedure. The minimum term is 7 days (after the microdermabrasion), the maximum term is 1 month. The epidermis is restored within 6 months.
After the micro-grinding it is necessary to:
- Wear the hygienic bandage applied by the doctor;
- Avoid exposure to UV rays;
- Comply with the sterility using soft means (foams, gels);
- Avoid visiting the saunas, swimming pools and solariums.
Dermabrasion allows to get rid of the defects of the skin permanently, as evidenced by the many positive reviews about the procedure from patients from different spots of Ukraine, as well as by their photos and videos before and after the procedure. If you want to start the natural regeneration processes, eliminate defects or rejuvenate the skin, then it is an effective way for a relatively small price. You may get a more complete information on how much a certain procedure costs by contacting our clinic in Poltava.