Beauty consists of a combination of subtle at first glance details. Neat ears are practically invisible and only set off the harmony of facial features. But as soon as they get any defect, even perfect beauty loses its former charm. That is why in Ukraine, ear plastic is in constant demand among women and men of all ages, which is confirmed by thousands of reviews of people who restored their beauty at the cost of surgical correction.
The lobe - the lower, fleshy part of the auricles - is especially prone to age-related changes, sagging and damage, therefore it often needs to be corrected in shape and size.
What causes ear lobe deformities?
Age-related changes are not the only reason for the appearance of visual defects in the lobe. Correction is often required after:
- prolonged wearing of heavy earrings;
- installation of too large tunnels;
- purulent complications of previous plastic surgery or local inflammation;
- getting various injuries.
Such defects can be corrected in different ways: by suturing or injecting a filler. The most suitable plastic method is chosen by the surgeon.
Indications for plastic
Plastic surgery to restore or reshape the ears has several different reasons. Indications for surgical modeling of the lobes include:
- the presence of a hole due to wearing tunnels that does not overgrow. Large earrings, inserted into the hole of the puncture, will uniquely distinguish the owners from the crowd. But with age, wearing tunnels for many becomes inappropriate and even inconvenient. The earring is removed, but the hole remains in its place - in most cases it practically does not overgrow, and it must be sutured. Only an experienced surgeon can carefully sew it up, removing excess skin;
- wearing massive earrings. Heavy earrings are beautiful and draw attention to the wearer's face. But massive jewelry will stretch the puncture site over time. You can hide the defect with stud earrings, and get rid of it by the method of surgical correction;
- deformation caused by trauma. An accidentally dangling earring can seriously ruin the appearance of an earlobe. The surgeon will help to close the gap or restore the natural shape after the wound has healed;
- correction of the shape of the lobe in combination with the plastic of the auricles;
- deformation of the auricle resulting from a facelift. The manipulation causes excessive tissue tension, which changes the natural shape and location of the earlobe. Modeling will allow the ear to return an aesthetic, natural look;
- age-related changes. Loss of shape and volume, sagging skin are problems that inevitably overtake the lobes with age. The ears are stretched and flattened. Plastic surgery or contouring using filler will help to restore them to a well-groomed, neat look. The essence of the last procedure consists in the subcutaneous injection of fillers based on hyaluronic acid into the area that has lost volume. These drugs are eliminated by the body over time, so filler injections are recommended on a regular basis to maintain a younger look;
- asymmetry of the lobes. The unequal height or shape of the ear tips looks ugly, therefore, it may require the intervention of a specialist;
- psychological discomfort. Even if your ears seem completely normal to others, they may not suit you. Correction in this case will allow you to gain self-confidence and get rid of complexes.
Patients can see the difference before and after the manipulation immediately after the end of the procedure.
In some cases, performing a procedure with an attractive cost may pose a risk to the patient's health. It is forbidden to do otoplasty in case of detection:
- blood clotting disorders;
- autoimmune diseases;
- diabetes mellitus;
- immunodeficiency states;
- chronic disorders in the decompensatory phase;
- severe cardiovascular disease;
- inflammatory process in the parotid region.
- Preliminary consultation of the surgeon.
- Twelve days before the operation it is necessary to undergo a laboratory examination. List of analyzes
- resection of fabrics
How is the procedure
Suturing a lobe or inserting a filler does not require a lot of time and complex preparation. General recommendations are reduced to undergoing a medical examination and discussing the details of the procedure with the surgeon.
Plastic surgery, in addition to the affordable cost, is minimally invasive, therefore, in most cases, local anesthesia is used for pain relief. General anesthesia is practically not used for this type of plastic surgery.
In case of rupture of the lobe, the intervention takes from 15 minutes to half an hour. If it is necessary to excision the skin, as when suturing holes from tunnels, the procedure takes about 1 hour. The same duration of manipulations when changing the shape of the ear.
The incisions are sewn with neat, unobtrusive stitches that are removed after a week. From above, the wound surface is protected with a medical plaster. A thin scar remains at the suture site, which eventually becomes almost invisible.
Type of anesthesia
Hospital or ambulatory
How long does the operation and rehabilitation period take?
Conventionally, the whole procedure can be divided into several stages:
- Preparation. This stage includes a preliminary consultation with a surgeon. Twelve days before the upcoming operation, you need to go through several laboratory tests and tests.
- Operation progress. The surgeon first makes a marking of the operating field, after which he performs tissue resection and sutures the lobe. Such an operation can take up to an hour.
- Rehabilitation. The recovery period will take one to two months.
In order for the recovery to be successful and there are no complications during rehabilitation, it is enough to follow simple medical recommendations:
- do not remove the patch for a week;
- do not injure the operated lobe;
- do not pierce your ears for 3 months.
Swelling and bruising at the site of the plastic surgery disappear within a few days. During this time, you may need to take analgesics and antibiotics.
How much does earlobe plastic cost?
You can find out how much it costs to correct the shape of a lobe in the "Clinic of Plastic Cosmetic Surgery" in Poltava in the section "Our Prices" or by calling the phone number indicated on the website. The effectiveness of the procedure is confirmed not only by patient reviews, but also by their postoperative photos.
The services of our clinic are in demand among clients from Kiev and Kharkov - for the guests of the city there is a mini-hotel five minutes from us. Accommodation prices do not differ from the average in Ukraine, and our clients receive an additional discount on hotel stays.
Having decided to resort to the help of our specialists, in a few weeks you will be able to admire your beautiful ears in the mirror.