Beauty consists of a combination of subtle at first glance details. Neat ears are almost invisible and only emphasize the harmony of facial features. However, if they get any defect, even the perfect beauty loses its original charm. That is why plasty of the ear at an attractive price is always in demand among women and men of all ages, what is confirmed by thousands of user reviews.
Lobe - a lower fleshy part of the ears - is particularly vulnerable to age-related changes, it is prone to sagging and damaging, so it is necessary to adjust the shape and size often.
Indications for plasty
Plastic surgery used to restore or change the shape of the ears has several different grounds. Indications for surgical corrections of the lobes include the following:
- The presence of the holes due to wearing of tunnels. Large earrings inserted into the puncture hole will uniquely separate holders from the crowd. However, with age, the wearing of tunnels becomes irrelevant. The earring is removed, and the hole remains in its place. An experienced doctor can only sew it carefully and remove excess skin.
- Wearing of massive earrings. Heavy earrings are beautiful and attract attention to the owner's face. However, the massive decorations eventually stretch the puncture site. You may hide the defects with studs and get rid of them by means of surgical correction.
- Deformation caused by trauma. Casually ragged earring can seriously spoil the appearance of the ear lobe. The surgeon will sew up the gap or restore the natural shape after fusion of the wound.
- Correction of the lobes form in combination with plasty of ears.
- Deformation of the ear, which arose as a result of facelifting. Carrying out of the manipulation causes excessive tissue tension, which changes the natural shape and location of the ear lobe. The procedure will return aesthetic and natural look to the ear.
- Age-related changes. Loss of form and volume or sagging of skin – these are problems that inevitably overtake the lobe with age. Ears become stretched or flattened. Plastic or contour surgery will help to return well-groomed and neat appearance to them. The essence of the latter procedure is the subcutaneous administration of fillers in the region with lost volume. Preparations based on hyaluronic acid are being output from the body with time, so the filler injection should be done regularly.
- Asymmetry of the lobes. Unequal height or shape of the ear tip looks ugly, so specialist intervention may be required.
- Psychological discomfort. Even if others think that your ears are normal, you may not think so. In this case, correction will allow to acquire self-confidence and get rid of the complexes.
Patients can see the difference before and after the manipulation right after the procedure completion.
In some cases, a procedure with an attractive cost may pose a risk to patient’s health. Otoplasty is forbidden in the following cases:
- Bleeding disorders;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Immunodeficiency states;
- Chronic disorders in irreversible phase;
- Severe cardiovascular diseases;
- Inflammation in the parotid region.
The procedure is performed the following way
Sewing of the lobe or introduction of the filler does not require a lot of time and complicated preparation. General recommendations include a medical examination and discussing the details of procedure with the surgeon.
In addition to an affordable price, the plastic surgery is a minimally invasive procedure, so local anesthesia is used in most cases. General anesthesia is used less often.
In case of the lobe break the intervention takes from 15 minutes to an hour. If the excision of the skin is necessary, for example in case of suturing holes from the tunnels, the procedure lasts about 1 hour. The manipulations duration is the same when changing the shape of the ear.
The incisions are sutured with neatly inconspicuous stitches, which are removed a week later. The top of the wound surface is protected with the medical tape. A thin scar is left at the seam area that becomes almost unnoticeable with time.
The rehabilitation period
In order to achieve successful recovery and avoid complications during the rehabilitation, it is necessary to follow simple medical advices:
- Do not remove the medical tape during the week;
- Do not injure the operated lobe;
- Do not pierce the ears for 3 months.
Swelling and bruising present at the site of plasty will disappear within a few days. At this time, you may need analgesics and antibiotics.
You may find out how much it costs to fix the shape of the lobes in "Clinic of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery" in Poltava in the "Our Prices" section or by phone. Effectiveness of the procedure is confirmed not only by the responses of our patients, but by their post-operative photos as well. Having decided to resort to the help of experts, after a few weeks you will be able to admire your beautiful ears in the mirror.