1. During the consultation, the patient should inform the surgeon regarding the presence of chronic diseases and allergic reactions.
2. 2. The patient should pass the following examinations in a hospital convenient for him:
3. It is necessary to exclude the administration of the preparations containing acetylsalicylic acid for 2 weeks before surgery.
4. It is necessary to exclude alcohol, limit caffeinated beverages and smoking for 3 days before surgery.
5. It is necessary to pass for a consultation with a physician anesthesiologist including overview of the research results for 2 days.
6. It is necessary to exclude completely the intake of food and fluids for the 6 hours before the procedure.
7. On the day of the procedure, the patient should come without make-up and jewelry. The nails should be without the nail polish. You should have a bathrobe, slippers and personal hygiene items.
8. Driving and activities requiring increased attention are not recommended for the day after the surgery under general anesthesia.